Check out some of my favorite books and ones that have caught my interest.
More will be added as I work through my pile of reading material.
This site uses affiliate links for certain products. If you purchase something through one of these I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) and you help support this site. It’s a great deal for both of us.
Some articles to check out
7 Books: Take Your Leadership Skill To The Next Level
10 Relationship Books In The Challenge Of Life
10 Informative Books On The Masculinity Of Man
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Battlefields: Culture war intel for men and boys by Charlie Delto
- Heartiste on Game by Chateau Heartiste
- Iron John by Robert Bly
- How to Shit in the Woods by Kathleen Meyer
- Power vs Force by David R. Hawkins
- Slaying Your Fear: by Adam Lane Smith
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S Clason
Building your Brand
- The Path to Brand Management by Ryan Felman
- Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator by Ryan Holiday
- Twitter Money Mastery by Jose Rosado
- Maxwell Cain: Burrito Avenger by Adam Lane Smith
- My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
- Reality by NeoVictorian
- Sanity by Neovictorian
- The Terminal List by Jack Carr
Fantasy & Scifi
- A Star-Reckoner’s Lot by Darrell Drake
- The Complete Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander
- Darkness Rising: Disciples of the Horned One Volume One by James E Wisher
- Gideon Ira and the Winter Valkyrie by Adam Lane Smith
- Gideon Ira: Knight of the Blood Cross by Adam Lane Smith
- Making Peace by Adam Lane Smith
- Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Sanctuary Series by Robert J. Crane
- Defender is the first book currently 10 books series.
- Gorean Saga by John Norman
- Tarnsman of Gor start you off, into the world of Gor
- The White Arrow – by Noble Brown
- Valkyrie Doll and the Ashen Brotherhood by Adam Lane Smith
- Death Blow to the Dad Bod – by Craig James
- Presence With Posture – by Luca
History Fiction & Non-fiction
- Book of Buckskinning is the first of an 8 books series of history and skills.
- Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
- Collectors Illustrated Encyclopedia of the American Revolution by George C Neumann
- Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini
- Wilderness Book One: The Borderland by Timothy Truman
- Wilderness: The true story of Simon Girty, the renegade by Timothy Truman
I Have the Watch: Becoming a Leader Worth Following by Jon Rennie
Masculinity & Relationships
- 3 Weeks to a Stronger Marriage by Chris & Patty DeCicco
- 31 Days to Masculinity: A Guide to Help Men Live Authentic Lives by Hunter Drew
- Exhausted Wives, Bewildered Husbands by Adam Lane Smith
- When I Say No, I Feel Guilty by Manuel J. Smith
A man of passion and of vision.
Nathan leads his clan of barbarians into the modern world with one quest for his horde.
To seize back their lands from modern society.
To return our families to the values that once enhanced our lives to the greatest heights it had ever known.