LISTEN TO EP 44 BARBARIAN BANTER 015
Battling the busy schedule, the barbarians carve some time for a conversation and answer some questions.
Barbarian Banter serves two purposes; friends get to sit down and have a conversation and have some fun. Second, others may learn something, get their mind thinking, have a good laugh, or all three.
1. Buying new books, when to stop?
2. Would you rather be forced to live the same day over and over again for a full year or take three years off the end of your life?
3. Can fake people truly help others out with sound advice?
4. You can have one car money is not an object; what would it be?
5. Would you rather be a genius everyone thinks is an idiot or an idiot everyone thinks is a genius?
6. What is the biggest mistake you ever made with money?
7. Favorite melee weapon if you could carry anything you want?
8 .To me, an ideal society would be designed in this way: A social landscape where you are both predator and prey; free to roam, free to win or lose on your own accord… anything else is just farming. – Bronson Lee Norton IG
LEAVE QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS